Thursday, August 21, 2008

'coming along'

Its 'coming along' I'm loving doing this piece, its so detailed (lots of thread changing Hmm?) Title: Faith-Family-Friends I downloaded it from PatternsOnline, good site lots of choice.
Its a little quiet here, our London Family have been staying for over a week, and now they have moved back into their house. We all need our own space...Yes indeed!
I drove to Rockingham today to have lunch with my very dear friend Shirley. We have been friends for 33 years, long time hey! Good to chat Shirl...luv you!

2 comments:

samplerlover said...

Hi Joan, your stitching looks lovely. I love your first square. It looks as if its a patchwork rug.
Its lovely to have your house back to yourselves and your lovely visit from your family. My Mum used to say that visitors always reminded her of fish. Lovely for a few days and then they go off. She had a way with words my Mum.
Backs a little better today which is good, but I am still a bit wary of what I do. It must be bad as I haven't done any stitching since the weekend. What a wasted opportunity.
I usually get around with the wheat bag as well. Although I had to throw mine out yesterday. My Son put it in the microwave for to long and boy did it stink. I have to use the old hot water bottle till I get another one.
I hope you have a lovely weekend - Sandra.

Kate said...

Hi Joan - certainly glad to reconnect...I have been busy and not so good at keeping in touch but I certainly think of you...I love the sampler...I cross stitch as well when I have time....more later...

Love to you all