Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Perth Royal Show

Last Friday my DH and I went to The Perth Royal Show, we had such a good time. Each region of Western Australia has its own display...can't remember which region this was, but what more do you want 'Patchwork, Flowers and Wine'
I found a Dollshouse, don't you just love the 4x4 and the horse float and the horse.
Fruit Cakes...YUMMY!
Two Sleeping babies 'Small but beautifully marked'
"Gosh! its really tiring being at the show we needed to take a nap with Mum"

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

This looks a great show. I love the Doll's House - that is another one of my hobbies.

Judy B said...

The quilts amongst the flowers and wine (and more stuff by the look of it) do make a great display.

samplerlover said...

Hi Joan,
They WA show looks great. Looks a bit like the Sydney Easter Show.

I haven't been to it for a long time, but I used to love looking at these kinds of exhibitions. - Sandra.

Kate said...

Hi Joan from Snowy Saskatchewan...just trying to catch up....I am so busy these days but just love your blog...the doll house looks awesome and your stitching is exquisite! I will try to post more often....love to you all

kathy

Kate said...

PS...Joan I changed my blog name...did you notice????

Anonymous said...

What wonderful things at this show, my son would like the wooden house he loves to make things with wood,
Take care