Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3 down 1 to go...

I completed the 3rd square last night and feeling pretty pleased with myself...because I am finding this pattern very hard going...I have uploaded the pattern of the 4th square, double click on it and take a look...

the symbols in some areas are so similar, especially the A - a - E -e with either dashes or dots on the top, anyway I'll manage...just thought I'd have a bit of a whinge, considering all the other symbols that can be used, which would make everything a lot clearer.
Have a Good Day ((*_*))

2 comments:

samplerlover said...

Hi Joan, how are you. Your stitching is looking lovely. I can see what your mean with the symbols. Some designers could make our lives a lot easier.
On my stitching front, I have finished Elizabeth and I am currently working on Beatrix Potter.
My looks like your had a lot of rain. We are currently having that at the moment. It is a dark, cold, rainy day to day.
On the back front, it is still a bit iffy. Just watching what I do and trying to keep warm.
Will probably post a photo of Elizabeth either, Monday or Tuesday. I am going to see my Dad and I want to take a couple of photo's of samplers that he has that go with Elizabeth. They are in very early posts on my blog, but with changes with computers I have lost the original photos. Unfortunately I canceled them on my camera. Darn. = Sandra.

Jane said...

Wow, what a wonderful piece. Good luck with the fourth square