Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Decision??


The decision has been made (I think) my next project will be the Spanish Sampler Mystery Stitch-A-Long by Periphaeria Designs! I've downloaded and printed the patterns...and I shall stitch on 28count evenweave. I shall do the coloured version, makes it more interesting I think. Mind you I could change my mind, because I've just bought 'Bristol Fashion' by Long Dog Samplers
Well... Bristol is where I come in the UK, so I had to buy it didn't I? It won't be here until next week I bought it online from The Crewel Gobelin in NSW.
Faith-Family-Friends isn't quite finished yet, so that gives me more time to think about it. So maybe there is still a decision to be made..OH! Dear!

1 comment:

samplerlover said...

Hi Joan, what a dilemma. I know what it feels like when you have so many lovely things that you want to do all at once. I usually pick the one that "talks to me" first.
I'm glad that you like the sampler link that I sent you. The trouble for me is that I have so many all ready kitted up to do first.
With your Bristol sampler are you going to do it in red. I have seen so many of them done that way.
Their lovely at The Crewel Gobelin aren't they. I have ordered a few things from them, mostly things that my friend Karen from The Stitching Post didn't have. That's another stitching site to check out.
Actually I noticed yesterday that she is having a big sale for internet uses.
Well, I hope you have a lovely weekend. I am slowly getting back to normal after all the excitement. - Sandra.