Sunday, September 28, 2008

FFF is Finished

Faith-Family-Friends is finished and I'm very pleased with it...now do I frame it? or roll it up with the other unframed ones in my stash? Oh! for more wall space. Maybe I just won't think about for now. This weekend has been stitching heaven, my DH has been away on a 'boys' weekend, and I got to watch a DVD all the way through in one sittting North & South from a novel by Elizabeth Gaskell Oh! it was so good, and I was in control of the remote as well.

Started the Spanish Sampler yesterday, love the colours.

2 comments:

samplerlover said...

Hi Joan, your FFF is lovely. You could make it into a cushion.
I'm glad that you have had a lovely blissful weekend. I have North and South too. It's good isn't it. Have you got Wives and Daughters. That one is also really good. I have been also reading Elizabeth Gaskell. Yesterday I finished reading Cranford and today I am half way through reading Ruth. Ruth is really good. If you like Jane Austen, you will love reading Elizabeth Gaskell.
I haven't done any stitching over the last few days, as I have been spending the last few days sitting with my youngest son (13) who was admitted to hospital yesterday with pneumonia. He is a lot better today and hopefully he will be home tomorrow. Maybe he will listen to me when I tell him to put a jumper on otherwise he will get pneumonia. - Sandra.

Judy B said...

Great to see FFF complete.Looks great. Look forard to seeing the next one grow!
Judy B