Saturday, September 20, 2008

No Knots WooHoo! and Over '1'


Just over a weeks work, and not one single knot all week, it should be finished by the end of the week. Then My DH will hear the dreaded words "I've got nothing to stitch" Well! thats not exactly true, there are about 6 kits opened and unopened, a dozen bookmarks I've started and got distracted by something better.
So the search is on...
See the example of my first try of stitching over '1'..... I now have great admiration for the people who do this.

1 comment:

samplerlover said...

Hi Joan,
It looks like you have the hang of over 1. It's easy isn't it. Your other work is looking lovely. Have you decided what to do yet.
Sorry I'm a bit late answering you. I have been in Sydney for a couple of days. One of my sons plays lawn bowls and was in a big championship today. He ended up playing the current Australian Champion. Unfortunately he didn't win but he was really happy with the way he played.
My Sister ended up in hospital yesterday for a few hours with a suspected heart attack. Thankfully it turned out to be another not quite so serious problem. - Sandra.